Date: 18 Oct 2015, Sunday
Start Time: 7.30am
Venue: Perdana Botanical Garden (Map)
Distance per lap: 2.3km
Number of laps to be completed per member, non-consecutively: 3 laps (6.9km)
Total Number of Laps to be completed per team: 9 laps (20.7km)
Number of members per team: 3
Type of Baton: Lobak
- One team member shall complete 1 lap before handing over the Lobak to the next team member for the next lap.
- For the team’s 1st to the 3rd lap, only 1 Lobak shall be carried by the member who is running.
- For the 4th to 9th lap, an additional Lobak shall be carried. The 1st member must collect the additional Lobak before starting the 4th lap. Hence each member must carry 2 Lobak batons for the team’s 4th to 9th lap.
- The Lobak baton must be with the member who is running, regardless of how it is carried on him/her.
- Number Tag
- Water (chilled & normal temperature)
- Sports Drink (chilled & normal temperature)
- Post-run snack
- Finisher Medal (3 per team)
- First Aid
- 6.30am – Deposit of Bring Your Own Bottle/Cup commences
- 7.10am – Race/Safety briefing & Warm-up
- 7.25am – Photo at Start Line (1st runner must collect 1 Lobak baton before the photo)
- 7.30am – Flag Off
- 9am – Collection of medal commences & team photo taking with event banner
- 10am – Lucky Draw
* Above timings are subject to changes
- As the objective of this event is aimed at fun with your family/friends & non-competitive, there will not be any timing system in place.
- You are most welcome to do your own time recording for your team.
Bring Your Own Bottle/Cup
- In an effort to ‘go green’ & reduce usage of cups, we hope everyone will Bring Your Own Bottle/Cup which you can re-use to fill up with water.
- We will also provide 1 cup per participant if you do not have your own bottle/cup. Please mark this cup with your name/bib so you can re-use it during the event.
- There will be tables where you can place your bottle/cup.
- Limited space is available for bag deposit.
- Your bag will be marked with your bib number. Please show your bib number when depositing/retrieving your bag.
- Please ensure your bag is able to withstand the weather & rough handling.
- Please ensure no valuables and/or fragile items are placed with us as the Organiser & the Volunteers will not be held liable for any damage/loss to your bag and items which are kept with us.
Before Event: The Start will be delayed for up to 30 minutes or so. If the weather does turn not turn for the better, the Organiser may cancel the event. There will not be any refund of the entry fee.
During Event: The Participants will be informed to take shelter & wait for updates from the Organiser. If the weather does not turn for the better, the Organiser may stop the event prematurely. There will not be any refund of the entry fee.