Date: 19 April 2015, Sunday
Start Time: 7.30am
Venue: Taman Rekreasi Bukit Jalil (Map)
Distance per lap: 2.74km (subject to changes)
Number of laps to be completed per team: 6
Number of members per team: 3
Maximum number of teams: 150
Type of Baton: Pisang
- The 1st member of the team shall collect 1 Pisang baton before the flag off.
- Each team member shall complete 1 lap before handing over the Pisang baton to the next team member for the next lap.
- There will be a transition area where the handover/takeover shall be carried out. Please do not obstruct/block the running route/footpath of the transition area so that the handover/takeover process will be smooth.
- For the 1st to the 3rd lap, only 1 Pisang baton shall be carried.
- For the 4th to 6th lap, a 2nd Pisang baton shall be carried. The 1st team member must collect a 2nd Pisang baton before starting the 4th lap.
- The Pisang must be with the team member who is running, regardless of how the Pisang baton is carried on him/her.
- Every member must put on their number tags on the front of their body.
- Even though this is a fun event, there will be timing system trial where each team will be given 1 Team Bib on a Belt with a timing chip attached. This Belt has to be handed over to the next team member at transition, together with your Pisang baton. This Belt with the timing chip has to be returned after your team has completed the run in order to collect your Finisher Medal.
- Number Tag (3 per team)
- Sports Drink
- Finisher Medal (3 per team) – Can be collected after your team has completed the run.
- First Aid
- Limited space is available for bag deposit.
- Your bag will be marked with your bib number. Please show your bib number when depositing/retrieving your bag.
- Please ensure your bag is able to withstand the weather & rough handling.
- Please ensure no valuables and/or fragile items are placed with us as the Organiser & the Volunteers will not be held liable for any damage/loss to your bag and items which are kept with us.
Before Event: The Start will be delayed for up to 30 minutes or so. If the weather does turn not turn for the better, the Organiser may cancel the event. There will not be any refund of the entry fee.
During Event: The Participants will be informed to take shelter & wait for updates from the Organiser. If the weather does not turn for the better, the Organiser may stop the event prematurely. There will not be any refund of the entry fee.